17th July 2019 to 19th August 2019 Win an Ultimate Indulgence Prize pack
Terms and Conditions:
Game of Chance
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. An “Eligible Entrant” is any Australian Resident who enters with a valid email address, of age 18 years and older, who is not an employee of the Promoters, the Promoter’s associated companies and their immediate families. Only eligible entrants may enter this competition.
3. The abi and joseph Win an Ultimate Indulgence Prize Pack prize is a AUD$1000 gift voucher to www.abiandjoseph.com.au, a AUD$500 voucher to www.redballoon.com.au and a AUD$500 voucher to www.buddyscrub.com.au. The Prize may be transferred in part or entirety to the Winning Entrant’s family and friends. The abi and joseph prize will be distributed in two $500 abi and joseph gift vouchers, emailed to the Winning Entrant, to be used on the abi and joseph website within 12 months of the close of the draw. The vouchers may be used only on full-priced items (items not on sale or which have trade/wholesale discount applied). The RedBalloon Prize is one gift voucher for www.redballoon.com.au to the value of $500. The voucher is valid until the expiry date specified on the gift voucher or by the gift voucher provider. The gift voucher is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be responsible for any gift voucher that is lost or stolen. The Prize does not include insurance or travel costs, these are the responsibility of the winner. All taxes (excluding GST), which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Buddy Scrub Prize will a $500 E-Gift Card which will be emailed to the winner after the draw has closed. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The Promoters will not be responsible for any gift voucher that is lost or stolen.
4. abi and joseph Win an Ultimate Indulgence Prize Pack competition is open only to those who enter online at https://abiandjoseph.online/p/4J2W-H5/ultimateprize and enter a valid email address. This competition is open to Australian Residents over the age of 18, and is void where prohibited by law.
5. With reference to the RedBalloon Gift Voucher, Eligible Entrants acknowledge that use of, or participation in, the Prize carries inherent risk. Eligible Entrants acknowledge that use of the Prize may be dangerous and if they (and any other person(s) sharing the Prize with the winner) choose to participate in the Prize they do so at their own risk. Use of the Prize may be subject to obtaining a medical clearance. The Promoter or Prize supplier may require the winner to sign an agreement releasing the Promoter and/or Prize supplier from all liability arising from the winner’s use of the Prize.
6. With reference to the RedBalloon Gift Voucher, The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as arising from, or in connection with the Prize supplied by the prize supplier, or the conduct of the prize supplier. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the winners(s) accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
5. The abi and joseph Win an Ultimate Indulgence Prize Pack Competition Promotion Period has the following important times and dates:
- The competition will Commence on 17th July 2019 at 10:00am Queensland Australian Eastern Standard Time (QAEST)
- Entry in the competition closes on 19th August 2019 at 10:00am Queensland Australian Eastern Standard Time (QAEST).
- Competition Winner will be drawn at 10am on 20th August 2019 at abi and joseph (10/231 Holt Street, Eagle Farm, QLD, Australia 4009) and winner notified by email on that same day.
6. In order to participate in this competition you must have access to email. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrants responsibility to notify the Promoter (abi and joseph). A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a Prize should be directed to the Promoter.
7. In the event that the prize remains unclaimed, then an Unclaimed Prize Draw will be conducted on 20th November 2019 at abi and joseph (10/231 Holt Street, Eagle Farm, QLD, Australia 4009). All entries received by the Promoter will be entered in the Unclaimed Prize Draw and the first valid entry will win the unclaimed prize. The Winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by email on the same day.
8. The Promoter retains the absolute discretion to require any Entrant to provide proof of residency at the household address shown on their entry before awarding the prize.
9. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for future marketing and material purposes without payment. Eligible Entrants agree that the Promoter and partnering companies may use this information for that purpose.
11. Promoters decision is final and no correspondence about the competition will be entered into.
12. The Prize will be delivered for free.
13. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
14. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoters database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, severs, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
15. If you enter the competition via Facebook or Instagram you also acknowledge that Facebook or Instagram are not in any way responsible for the draw, associated with the Promoter, or responsible for its administration and its outcome. You also release Instagram and Facebook from any liability in respect of the running and administration of the competition.
16. The Promoter is ABI AND JOSEPH ONLINE PTY LTD [ABN 40 104 875 569] trading as abi and joseph of 10B, 231 Holt Street, Eagle Farm, QLD, Australia, 4009, as well as RedBalloon (ABN 13097376442) of Level 11, 50 Carrington Street Sydney, NSW 2000 and Buddy Scrub (ABN 17 600 612 342) of PO Box 472, Eltham Victoria 3095
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.