Need to return or exchange something? It couldn’t be easier!
All items purchased under the MID-YEAR SALE and LAST CHANCE offers are ineligible for a refund, and are only able to be exchanged or used as a store credit.
(DOES NOT APPLY TO WHOLESALE & BUSINESS CUSTOMERS)
APPLIES TO ALL PURCHASES MADE THROUGH abiandjoseph.com.au and abiandjoseph.com. Excludes in-store purchases (see instore for Returns & Exchanges Policy).
FREE RETURNS FOR ORDERS OVER $200 - FOR AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND ONLY (excludes business/wholesale and industry customers & Mix and Match & Special Promotional Orders) - Conditions Apply
abi and joseph is offering free return shipping for items returned for refund or exchange on all orders $200 or more where the purchase is made on non-sale/non-promotional purchases.
Where you need to return styles for an exchange or refund email firstname.lastname@example.org with the styles you wish to return, your full name and order number and abi and joseph will email you your Free Prepaid Return Shipping Label.
Simply print the label out and attach to the outside packaging of your returned items and pop into any Australia Post Red Box or drop into your local Post Office.
All returned items must still comply with the abi and joseph Returns Policy.
IMPORTANT: FREE RETURNS FOR ORDERS $200 or more does not apply to items purchased on sale, special promotions and Mix and Match offers. Free returns only applies to orders where the value of full priced items paid for in the order exceeds $200. Orders can still include special promotion items however provided the value of all FULL PRICED items paid for is over $200 free returns will still apply.
Returns due to Change of Mind:
abi and joseph is happy to exchange or refund for change of mind on all items received within 28 days of receipt of purchase (except items purchased on sale where we exchange only). Garments where the swing tags have been removed are unable to be accepted for return due to hygiene reasons. No Exceptions. These garments are unable to be resold for hygiene purposes and will be returned to sender.
There is no refund on sale items for ‘change of mind’ however abi and joseph will exchange provided the exchange complies with our Returns Policy. We will provide a refund or exchange on an item that is faulty or not as described. A Sale Purchase includes any style not purchased at full price, including Mix and Match offers and multi buys. All returned items must still comply with the abi and joseph Returns Policy.
abi and joseph accepts returns for the following reasons:
We understand selecting the right style and size online can be a difficult one. For this reason, we welcome an exchange, credit note or full refund on online orders within 28 days of purchase provided the tax invoice can be produced, the original tags are attached and items are returned in unworn condition and were purchased at full price.
1. All returns MUST be received at the address 10/231 Holt Street, Eagle Farm QLD 4009 within 28 days of purchase. All returns received outside this 28 day period are unable to be processed and will be returned to sender at the senders cost.
2. Garments where the swing tags have been removed are unable to be accepted for return due to hygiene reasons. No Exceptions. These garments are unable to be resold for hygiene purposes and will be returned to sender.
3. All exchanges will be sent back to the customer at our charge and at no cost to the customer.
Returns due to garment damage/being faulty or incorrect items shipped:
Our quality control teams inspect all deliveries to and from our company warehouse to ensure the products you receive meet our exact quality standards and are as ordered.
However, if you do receive a faulty or damaged product or an incorrectly shipped item , please contact us to arrange return delivery for a replacement or refund. A refund for the original freight is at the discretion of Management.
Online Purchases Returned In-store
Online purchases can be returned in store (Garden City/Northlakes) for exchanges and/or store credit only provided the return complies with our Returns Policy and proof of purchase is also provided. abi and joseph is unable to refund online purchases in store and styles for refund must be returned to 10/231 Holt Street, Eagle Farm QLD 4009 within 28 days of purchase in order for your refund to be processed and matched against the original purchase method. All returns received outside this 28 day period are unable to be processed.
In-store Purchases returned online
Where a purchase is made in store but you are unable to return to the store, returns can be made in accordance with this Returns Policy by sending the return back to 10/231 Holt Street, Eagle Farm QLD 4009 within 28 days of purchase. All returned items must still comply with the abi and joseph Returns Policy and be accompanied by your original proof of purchase and the Returns Form.
Mix and Match Offers/Multi-Buy Offers
*While stocks last or until ended. Not valid with any other offer. For non-wholesale/affiliate customers only. Subject to our standard terms and conditions. Exchanges allowed for change of size or style within mix and match/multi-buy selection. Return of individual items from Mix & Match promotion are not eligible for a refund, however a store credit will be provided – the amount of store credit will be determined as if all items were purchased at full price, which will be the difference of the amount paid as if the kept items were purchased at full price less the value of the offer. Free returns over $200 does not apply for items purchased on Sale which includes this offer.
How to return your garment:
Simply follow the instructions below which include our returns policy and a step-by-step guide on how you can return your item(s) to us by post.
1. All items purchased in our online store must be returned unused, unworn and unwashed with original swing tags still attached.
2. Please include your original invoice in the parcel. Refunds will be credited against your original method of purchase. If you placed your order using a gift voucher as your method of payment you will be sent a credit/gift voucher via email as soon as the return has been processed.
3. Complete the abi and joseph Return & Exchange form you received with your order, providing the relevant information including whether you require a refund or exchange and the reason/s why. This form needs to be sent with the returned item/s.
4. Pack your items into the original parcel packaging or new parcel packaging and ensure you include the receipt and your Return & Exchange form. Post the parcel back to us:
abi and joseph - Returns
10/231 Holt Street
Eagle Farm Qld 4009
5. All returns must be received at the address above within 28 days of purchase. All returns received outside this 28 day period are unable to be processed and will be returned to sender.
6. Garments where the swing tags have been removed are unable to be accepted for returndue to hygiene reasons. No Exceptions. These garments are unable to be resold for hygiene purposes and will be returned to sender.
7. Once Received we will endeavour to process your return within 5 business days, please allow up to 2 weeks for your account to be credited if you require a refund.
VERY IMPORTANT - Sending Returns:
abi and joseph highly recommends you send any goods you are returning in a postage satchel with a tracking service. You are responsible for the product until it reaches us and are required to keep a record of any tracking/consignment note numbers. abi and joseph will not be held accountable for any package sent by the customer which is lost in transit if it does not have track-and-traceable capabilities.
Return Delivery Costs:
All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer. In certain circumstances (where items sent by abi and joseph are damaged or faulty or the items sent did not match those items ordered) abi and joseph may cover the cost of the returned items but this must be agreed with abi and joseph and is at managements discretion. Contact abi and joseph if this is the case. When this occurs abi and joseph will issue the agreed freight refund against your original method of payment. All exchanges will be sent back to the customer at our charge and at no cost to the customer.
Store Exchanges and Returns
For any additional information on our return policies, please contact us on (Australian Customers only) 1300 22 4567 or 07 3630 0612, or International: +61 7 3630 0612 or e-mail us at email@example.com.