2nd March 2018 to 4th April 2018 Win a $1000 Wardrobe Competition
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. An “Eligible Entrant” is any person who enters with a valid contact phone number or email address, of age 18 years and older, who is not an employee of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies and their immediate families. Only eligible entrants may enter this competition.
3. The abi and joseph Win a Wardrobe Competition prize is a AUD$1000 wardrobe. The Prize may be transferred in part or entirety to the Winning Entrant’s family and friends. The prize will be distributed in abi and joseph gift vouchers, emailed in increments determined by the Winning Entrant, (no less than $100 each gift voucher) to the value of $1000 to be used on the abi and joseph website within 12 months of the close of the draw. The vouchers may be used only on full-priced items (items not on sale or which have trade/wholesale discount applied).
NOTE: If the Winning Entrant resides outside of Australia and decides to transfer part or entirety of the Prize, the winning entrant will be responsible to notify the transferee of the responsibility of the cost of freight payable by them.
4. The abi and joseph Win a Wardrobe Competition Promotion Period has the following important times and dates:
The competition will Commence on 2nd March 2018 at 12:00 pm Queensland Australian Eastern Standard Time (“QAEST)
Entry in the competition closes 4th April 2018 05:00 pm Queensland Australian Eastern Standard Time (“QAEST”).
Competition Winner will be drawn at 9am by Online Visions on 5th April 2018 at abi and joseph (10/231 Holt Street, Eagle Farm, QLD, Australia 4009) and winner notified by email on that same day.
5. In order to participate in this competition you must have access to email.
6. In the event that the prize remains unclaimed, then an Unclaimed Prize Draw will be conducted 12pm on 5th July 2018 QAEST, by Online Visions, at abi and joseph (10/231 Holt Street, Eagle Farm, QLD, Australia 4009). All entries received by the Promoter will be entered in the Unclaimed Prize Draw and the first valid entry will win the unclaimed prize. The Winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by email on 5th July 2018.
7. The Promoter retains the absolute discretion to require any Entrant to provide proof of residency at the household address shown on their entry before awarding the prize.
8. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. Promoters decision is final and no correspondence about the competition will be entered into.
11. The Prize will be delivered for free.
12. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
13. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoters database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, severs, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
14. If you enter the competition via Facebook you also acknowledge that Facebook is not in any way responsible for the draw, associated with the Promoter, or responsible for its administration and its outcome. You also release Facebook from any liability in respect of the running and administration of the competition.