Evie Longer Length Training Short
The Evie Longer Length Training Short is a longer length, relaxed fit short with internal knickers for modesty. The longer length provides extra coverage on the upper thigh for modesty during your workouts for ultimate peace of mind during those PT sessions. The quick dry fabric is super soft, lightweight and is made from our premium high performance fabrics which are moisture-wicking, shrink and fade resistant and quick drying, essential for ultimate performance. The internal knickers provide modesty no matter how intense the workout, and curved leg openings provide freedom of movement. This short also features back zip pockets to store your valuables and the elasticated drawcord allows you to customise your fit. Designed for style, comfort and flexibility.
- A longer length, lightweight, relaxed fit training short
- Curved leg openings for full range of movement
- Soft internal elastic waistband for comfort
- Elastic drawcord to customise your fit
- Internal knickers for modesty
- Longer Length short for extra coverage on the upper thighs
- Back zip pockets to store valuables
- Lightweight, stretch, quick-dry fabric to keep you cool
- Made from abi and joseph premium high performance fabrics which are moisture-wicking, shrink and fade resistant and quick drying, essential for ultimate performance
- Garment inside leg length = 12cm for size S. Each size will grade up/down 0.5cm.
- Ideal for low to high impact activities
- Designed for: Low to high impact activities
- Fabric(s):abi and joseph premium high performance active fabrics
- Properties:Moisture-wicking, breathable, shrink and fade resistant and quick-drying with four-way stretch for ultimate performance
- Fit: Relaxed fit, longer length
You May Also Like
- Quality and length
Shorts Are the best. Sizes are larger not smaller than some brands and are extremely comfortable and great quality
"Best shorts I have ever worn!"
I will continue to buy again and again!
The Evie longer training shorts are quite comfy to run in but being a shorter person (155cm) I find they're a little too long & over generous in the sizing. An XXS option would be better but XS is the smallest size available
"In the last couple of months I have made two purchases via your website. I was so impressed with both transactions and would like to let you know what an awesome job you are doing."
vice number and the lady who answered was so helpful. So I placed my order and was blown away when it arrived in the mail the very next day. This also happened with the second order I placed. Fantastic service! I have been wearing my purchases for a few weeks now and the quality is excellent. Thank you for completely exceeding my expectations. I will most definitely be purchasing from you in the future and recommending you to all my friends, family and fellow runners. I would love to see the longer length shorts in a navy colour and maybe some other options in the future. Thanks again! Sincerely, Jo ...read more